Fortnite Voice Chat Not Working: Fortnite is the biggest game and most popular. It has millions of people who log in to play this great game. Good things sometimes come with some challenges and `fortnite voice chat not working ` is definitely one of the problems. Fortnite voice not working is an error being reported by people every day. People report not hearing their teammates. This is prominent on Fortnite operated on a mobile phone, where Android and iPhone users are finding it difficult to consistently communicate with their friends. More especially, after the release of fortnite 5.2, the problem seems to be persistent and severe.
How many people play fortnite in the world?
With so many reports on social media and on their website, they seem not to give a proper solution to this problem. Epic Games should handle this technical issue and spare their fans the struggle of having to worry about audio when they plug in their audio jack. Audio simulation is as important as the graphics in that game. Many people have tried troubleshooting, buying a new headset but the problem is not really there. If you have experienced this problem, I am about to show you a solution.
How many people play fortnite on ps4?
You can try signing out and then on again. This method seems to help a lot of people. You can also try uninstalling the game. This is in an effort to restore previous settings that might have interfered with voice chats.
How many people play fortnite daily?
Another solution that has worked for the most fortnite user is making their microphone their default record device on the PC.
- Disable voice chat on fortnite first
- Open Fortnite, click the 3 lines on the top right, then select the cog icon to open the settings menu.
- Click the speaker icon at the top of the screen to view the Audio settings.
- Turn the voice chat off before clicking apply button at the bottom.
- Right-click on the volume icon in the bottom-right part of your screen, then select Sounds.
- Look for the Recording tab and click on it.
- Right-click on the microphone, and select Set as Default Device. You can test it to see if it is responding. If it is, you will see green horizontal lines change as you speak.
- You need to disable any other device except the one you have set as default.
- Commit changes and then open fortnite again.
Remember to first enable the voice chat by going to settings.
Test your voice chat again
If the problem is not solved, I have another way that might help. Update sound card drivers. This can be done by either updating them manually or setting an automatic update.
How many people play fortnite everyday?
The automatic driver update is for those without computer skills to use the manual. Go to your browser and search Driver Easy app, open it and click scan now and update drivers. It can automatically update drivers it finds outdated.
The manual version is also simple, just go to the manufacturer`s website and search for the updated driver. Download and install. Remember to check the compatibility with your computer.
Always check your website well to stay away from the virus. Test voice chat after restarting your computer.